Fashion and Apparel
Whether you are in an online t-shirt selling business or an apparel brand, whether you are just starting your business or an established apparel company, you need to choose your printing method wisely as per current trends to meet customer’s satisfaction in a most cost-effective way.
Direct-to-garment or DTG is an inkjet printing technology that sprays the ink onto the garment. DTG printing creates an even multicolour design with a high level of detail and photorealistic images quality
This is a newer t-shirt printing method that has gained a lot of popularity in recent years and thanks to technological improvements in DTG printers. This is an ideal solution for customizing and on-demand printing. There are no minimum order quantity criteria and you can print as the order comes in, there is no need to keep inventory.
DTG also supports the sustainable fashion business module. No waste, no inventory, Zero water waste, less energy consumption, and zero carbon footprint this is what makes Kornit the most ideal Direct-to-Garment printer.
Fashion Brands, too, have taken the digital route via investing in DTG (Direct to Garment) printing process. Fashion Brands need to evolve with passing time, and investing in DTG Printing solutions is a smart move to secure their future and business in the fashion world. Today, several fashion brands invest in kornit DTG printers due to their economic appeal that fastens and eases out production processes. Several fashion brands are increasing their investments in these DTG Printers for focussing on expanding the production processes and expanding catalogues and minimizing overstock.
Why Kornit for Direct to Garment Printing
- On Offs (Print when needed)
- Kornit is a complete Solution Provider – Printer, Inks, Pretreatment, Workflow, W2P, RIP
- 100% environmentally friendly inks. Industrial certification for sustainable technology
- Integrated pretreatment system – eliminates the need for external processes along with patented wet-on-wet technology
- Excellent Digital Print Quality – gradients, photorealistic details, small text, solids which gives excellent Color Gamut
- Service support 365/24/7, Demo Printer Available for Hands-on Experience
Applications of Kornit (It’s not just a Tshirt Printer)
- Fashion Tops
- Street wear
- Hoodies & Sweaters
- Accessories – Tote Bags etc.
- Shorts / Trousers
- Children wear
- Leggings & Yoga Pants
- And Much More
Arrow Digital Pvt. Ltd. offers Kornit Digital Printers at affordable and economical prices allowing fashion brands to leverage their business and focus on customization.