Next-gen UVgel printer with flexible inks and matte/gloss
Explore new business horizons with an astounding application range.FLXfinish empowers to print with a flawless glossy or a luxurious matte finish independent of media.Produce designer wallpaper,stunning decals or luxurious front and backlits that make people stop and take notice,while meeting tight deadlines and producing at low cost
A unique ‘print-then-cure’ technology with instant-dry gel inks, cured with UV LED lights. The advantage of a gel over a fluid is that it is possible to deposit more ink in less passes, without the ink flowing in and over the medium. It results in razor-sharp prints with a wide colour gamut. Odourless and extremely durable.
This ingenious technology maximizes the UVgel advantage with either a single – or a two-step curing strategy. It offers you a choice between a gloss or a matte finish without the need to change inks or the media. Enjoy vibrant matte prints on smooth and more porous / structured media, like uncoated plain paper.
Flexible and more stretchable inks allow printing on a broad media range, including plain paper, self-adhesive vinyls and polyester textiles. The increased stretch ability ensures you can plie, bend or fold the prints without problems for applications as soft signage or ﬁne-art canvas.
No need to babysit the printer as in the printheads, the nozzle status is continuously monitored with Piezo Acoustic Integrated Nozzle Technology (PAINT). When a malfunction is detected, the affected nozzle is (temporarily) switched off and compensated for by neighbouring nozzles. When the time is right, the print heads are cleaned. Fully automated.
Certifications & Awards
One Printer.Two Finishes
Delight your customers with glossy banners that stand out from the crowd or wallpaper with the right deep-matte finish and brilliant colours, all printed on one device. No need to change inks or media!
Produce durable quality prints on a variety of media, including SAVs, polyester textiles, heat-sensitive materials and plain paper. The flexible and more stretchable formulation of the UVgel inks provide perfect image stability even when prints are folded, bent and stretched.
Shorten lead-times with consistently fast output speeds and rapid job turnaround. Two media rolls with online switching, and ink refill-while-printing empower non-stop printing for unmatched productivity.
No need to babysit: rely on incessant nozzle monitoring, convenient automatic printhead maintenance, automated media feed and the roll winding module.
Lower operational cost
Improve the bottom line with reduced ink usage, low service cost and cost efficient media. Free up valuable operator time thanks to the unsurpassed automation.
- Printing method:- UVgel piezoelectric inkjet
- Print modes:- 10-159 m²/hr
- Print Resolution:- Up to 1800dpi
- Ink types:- UVgel 460 ink, CMYK (1 ltr. bottles)
- Ink color:- CMYK
- Maintenance:- Automatic maintenance performed daily in seconds
- Curing method:
- UV LED with FLXfinish
- Instant dry, low temperature curing
- Choose velvety matte or glossy finish, independent of media finish
- Ink Packaging:
- 2 x 1 ltr. bottle
- Ink reservoir can accommodate up to 2,5 ltr. per ink colour
- Refill ink while printing
- UVgel 415 printheads (2 per colour)
- PAINT (Piezo Acoustic Integrated Nozzle Technology) constantly monitors and compensates for nozzle failures that can occur during printing
- Roll width:- Upto 1625mm
- Roll weight:- Upto 50kg
- Roll diameter:- Upto 220 mm
- Media Thickness:- Upto 0.8 mm
- Print Margin:- 5.3 mm / 11.0 mm when Media Step Control is enabled*
- Number of input rolls:- 2 rolls with automatic roll-feeding and -switching**
- Double sided printing:- Leading edge support for flexible media
- Input roll feeding:
- Print inside in or out
- Double Sided Printing
- Instant pinning and dot gain control
- High-precision colour-matching and consistency Instant-dry printout
- Odourless and instant dry,ready to finish output
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Low-temperature curing, suitable for thin and heat-sensitive media
- Enables matte print modes for vibrant matte and gloss
- Prints on smooth and porous/structured media