The EFITM VUTEk® QS2000 UV-curing hybrid printer matches High-Definition Print (HDP) with high productions speeds, making it the printer of choice for print shops with tight deadlines and customers demanding the highest image quality.
- H igh-Definition Print (HDP) Quality
- Produces HDP output and sharp text with print resolution up to 1080 dpi.
- Offers brilliant, six-color imaging plus a seventh channel for white ink capability.
- Expands your ability to offer new applications and increase profits with true in-line, three-layer white printing capability.
- Crisp four point text.
- UV Productivity and Versatility
- Allows you to capture more premium-margin jobs with speeds up to 750 square feet (70 square meters) or 16 – 4’ x 8’ boards per hour.
- Prints on rigid and flexible substrates up to 80 inches (2 meters) wide and 2 inches (5.08 cm) thick.
- Printed Output Covered by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty
- Increases your application and substrate range with optional flexible co-branded EFI and 3M™ UV ink.
- Warrants printed output with the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when using co-branded EFI and 3M™ UV inks and printing on 3M™ flexible media*.
- Select the Perfect RIP Solution to Match Your Exact Business Needs
Achieve higher levels of color quality and productivity with the standard EFI Fiery® XF RIP:
- Produces superior, consistent and accurate image and color quality.
- Offers cutting support for a wide range of devices.
Get even more from your VUTEk printer with the high-performance Fiery XF proServer. This scalable, turnkey solution includes:
- High-performance hardware platform.
- Expanded set of Fiery XF software options.
- Complementary 13-month support and maintenance plan to meet your growing needs.
|Compressed Air||95-150 maximum at 4 cf/mdry air only (not included)|
|Temperature||68 F to 85 F (20 C to 30 C)|
|Humidity||30% to 80% (non condensing)|
|Design||Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations.|
|Rated Voltage||200-240 volt supply|
|Power Supply||70 amp, 1-Phase|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Width||185.5" (473.3 cm) including input and output tables|
|Height||64.75" (164.5 cm)|
|Depth||65.5” (165.1 cm)|
+ 15" (38 cm) unwinder.
+ 15" (38 cm) rewinder.
|Weight||5500 lbs (2490 kg)|
|File Formats||All popular desktop file formats, including PostScript® 3, EPS, TIFF, PDF, RGB/CMYK.|