The EFI™ VUTEk® GS3250r replaces older large-format solvent printers with six-color, true 600 or 1000 dpi print capability, increased production speeds, and lower costs on a wide range of substrates.
- Capture higher-volume premium-margin jobs with high-quality output up to 1200 ft²/hr (111 m²/hr)
- Corner the distant viewed market with outdoor output up to 1600 ft²/hr (149 m²/hr)
- Run multiple jobs at once with multi-queue on-demand functionality
- Add the optional heavy-duty unwinder (HDU) for constant and even advancement in difficult media handling situations
- Add capability with the automated double-sided printing option for simple and accurate registration
- Increase your application and substrate range with flexible co-branded EFI and 3M Premium UV ink
- Offer printed output backed by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when combined with 3M material*
- Receive audit information on every print job with bi-directional communication between the Fiery® XF RIP and VUTEk system.
- Optimize business processes with seamless printer integration to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS solutions with native JDF connectivity.
*The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with the EFI VUTEk GS3250r printer on select 3M flexible media and printed and applied according to 3M Product and Instruction Bulletins. This warranty lasts up to five years on EFI co-branded inks that have a shelf life of 15 months.
- Six colors and dual resolution for true 600 dpi or 1,000 dpi
- Standard multi-queue on-demand functionality for multi-roll printing
- Optional double-sided printing capability
- Flexible co-branded EFI and 3M™ Premium UV ink
- Platen chiller for utmost control of platen temperature
- Fiery® proServer with Fiery XF production RIP and color management workflow
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer increases workflow efficiencies, job data collection, and enables seamless integration with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
|Compressed Air||95–150 psi maximum at 4 cf/m—dry air only (not included)|
|Temperature||68° F to 80° F (20° C to 30° C)|
|Humidity||30% to 80% (noncondensing)|
|Design||Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations|
|Rated Voltage||208 or 440-480 AC|
|Power Supply||3-Phase, 70 amps|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Width||232 in. (589 cm)|
|Height||69 in. (175 cm)|
|Depth||66 in. (168 cm)|
|Weight||6,700 lbs. (3039 kg)|
EFI VUTEk GSr 3M™ Premium UV Ink
EFI Fiery proServer
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)