The EFITM R3225 is the ideal wide format printer if you're a production environment, franchise shop or commercial printer that wants to capture premium-margin signage applications. It also caters to environments that need extra capacity for specialty and overflow jobs.
The EFI R3225 allows you to print on a wider range of flexible and lower cost substrates. Plus, you can lower your total cost of ownership by using less ink and energy for greater profit potential while you balance your environmental and business needs.
Production-level printer with high image quality and profit potential
- Produces near photographic image quality using eight-level grayscale variable drop technology.
- Extends your market reach into premium margin applications, such as point-of-purchase displays, banners, wall coverings, interior decorations, vehicle graphics and more.
- Increases your application and substrate range with flexible EFI R3225 3MTM UV ink, and backs graphics with the 3MTM MCSTM Warranty*
- RIPs and prints simultaneously to meet your tight deadlines.
- Enables you to print on more flexible substrates, including specialty and low cost materials.
- Increases your margin opportunity with lower acquisition and total running costs.
- Offers a greener printing solution with less energy use and heat, and with UV ink that emit low VOCs
*The 3MTM MCSTM Warranty backs graphics printed with EFI R3225 3MTM UV ink and select 3M brand graphic films, and printed and applied according to 3M Product and Instruction Bulletins.
- The affordable EFI™ R3225 3.2-meter, UV roll-to-roll printer is ideal for premium signage applications on a wider range of substrates compared to solvent and latex technologies.
- Four-color, eight-level variable drop grayscale technology with resolutions up to 1200 dpi
- RIPs and prints file simultaneously
- Ships with EFI R3225 3M™ UV Ink supplied in 3.25 liter bottles
- Optimized for use with the EFI Fiery XF digital front end
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and EFI Wide Format printer allows back communication of audit information on every print job
- Twelve months of EFI’s Essential-level Enhanced Service Program (ESP) coverage for your printer and Fiery XF software