AG 2000 Automatic Gauge - Cut Measurement System
The AG 2000 Auto Gauge System integrates with the AMP Double Mitre Saw Technology to provide a complete system that automatically measures moulding lengths, and precisely cuts 45° Mitre Joints for picture framing, canvas framing and mirror fabrication.
The AG 2000 is suitable for custom framers as well as production operations. For the custom framer, the Auto Gauge simplifies and speeds up the process with quick change over to different lengths by recalling stored programs initiated through the Controller’s key pad. Up to 5000 with new controller programs can be created and stored.
For OEM operations requiring the need for mass customization, and who are producing many different frame sizes customized to specific customer needs, the AG 2000 offers production operations flexibility and quick change over efficiency to different frame sizes while controlling production cost.
- Unique Performance Features
- Automatic Positioning System
- Programmed Measuring system
- Electronic Positioning Stop with Precision and Repeatability
- Automatic Set-up time
- Width Measurement Device automatically measures moulding width
- Standard Auto Gauge size is 78.5
- Width Measurement Device automatically measures moulding width and is temporary stored for running the job.
- Scanner option is available for reading specific formatted barcodes or QR codes for loading and saving program in controller. (sold as an accessory item.
|Weight||308 lbs. (180kg)|
|Rated Voltage||110/230 V|
|Power Supply||Single Phase|
|Minimum External Cut||6" (150mm)|
|Maximum External Cut||78.5" (2000mm)|
|Measuring Accuracy||±.004"( ± 0.1mm)|
|Maximum Moulding Width||Up to 4" (100mm)|
|Maximum Moulding Height||Up to 3 ½" (80mm)|