The U-200 is an entry-level frame assembly machine for any small retail operation. As a fully manual machine, it requires no compressed air or electrical power to operate. This unit allows the framer or graphic shop owner to bring the joining operation in-house for cost control and quick customer turn-a-around.
The U-200 is compact, quiet operation and has a small footprint. Our lightest and most portable joiner, it can be easily moved from place to place in your business environment. It can handle moulding sizes up to 5 1/8” (130mm) wide and 3 ¼” (80mm) high, offers a tilting base with front or rear set-up and a “positive placement” clamping feature.
Enjoy years of trouble-free operation with Alfamacchine’s unique V-Nail driver assembly designed to eliminate frequent blade changing.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|¼” up to 5 1/8” (6-130 mm)||¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)||7” (180 mm)||Multiple||5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||220 V-Nails/channel|
- Unique Performance Features
- U-200 unique V-Nail Driver Assembly provides trouble- free operation – Up to 1 Million Cycles
- Pedal Actuator – Requires limited force for nail insertion
- Spring-loaded pull pin locking clamp mechanism allows quick adjustment for different size mouldings
- Light weight – Easy shop mobility
- Quite operation – Ideal for retail type shop operations
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Cable adjustment for actuator pedal height
- Requires small foot print: 18” (458mm) wide x 30” (762mm) deep
|Weight||38kg. (83 lbs.)|