Semi-Automatic | Pneumatic Underpinner
The U-400S has been designed for ease of operation and is particularly well suited for joining frames up to 80mm in width.
Supplied with a tilting floor stand, the machine can be operated from the front or back and has a three stage pneumatic foot pedal that activates the Horizontal Clamp and Vertical Clamp securing moulding during the joining process.
After the framer sets the two position stops for measuring the max distance between strokes, a hand lever is then used to position and actuate V-Nail driver inserting V-Nails anywhere along the pre-set stroke distance.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|6-80 mm)||6-80 mm||120 mm||Multiple||3, 5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||220 V-Nails/channel|
- Unique Performance Features
- Handles up to 80mm wide moulding
- Operator controlled arm allows framer to accurately position the Nail Head for inserting or stacking V-Nails anywhere along the frame joint
- Uses both a vertical and horizontal clamping method
- Adjustable working table height for operator comfort
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Join either from back or front of machine
- CE Compliant
|Weight||90 kg (198lbs.)|
|Length||600mm (23 3/4")|