MP | Single Channel Underpinner
Our U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
The U-500 is equipped with both a horizontal and vertical clamping mechanism to securely hold the moulding during the V-Nail insertion process.
The U-500 now includes a new operating function with its C.A.P.S (Computerized Air Pressure System) feature. See tab below for complete details.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|¼” up to 4 ½” (6-105 mm)||¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)||5 ¾” (145mm)||Multiple||5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||220 V-Nails/channel|
- Unique Performance Features
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical, double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
|Height||1310 (51 1/2")|
|Width||800 (31 1/2")|