Semi-Automatic | Pneumatic | Production Underpinner
The U-300P is a bench top, base model for production joining applications where the customer is looking for speed and repeatability of joining the same sized moulding.
The design of the U-300P allows the operator to set up to 3 position stops for V-Nail insertions. The nail head pneumatically moves underneath the fixed frame and the joining cycle is actuated first by the hand lever locating the pre-set V-Nail position and then the V-Nail is inserted by actuating the foot pedal.
For those customers looking a similar type of joining machinery but require flexibility of joining different moulding sizes, refer to our U-300 unit.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|¼” up to 3¼” (6-80mm)||¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80mm)||5” (125mm)||3||3,5,7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||220 V-Nails|
- Unique Performance Features
- Recommended for production joining requirements
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- “Soft Clamping” pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual actuation functions for V-Nail position and pre-set V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
|Weight||78 lbs (36 kg)|