MP | Single Channel Underpinner
Our U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
Handles frame joining requirements commonly found in picture framing, woodworking (Door Trim), canvas stretcher bar and mirror frame joining.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|¼” up to 4 ½” (6-105 mm)||¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)||5 ¾” (145mm)||Multiple||5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||220 V-Nails/channel|
- Unique Performance Features
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical, double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
|Weight||309 lbs (140kg)|