MP | Multi-Channel
The U-600 is the most advanced frame joining machine commonly used for picture framing, woodworking (Door Trim), canvas stretcher bars and mirror frame joining.
This machine is ideal for high production facilities that require flexibility for different sized V-Nail fasteners or a common mm size through a market unique configurable channel feature. Refer to the U-500 if your joining application requires a single size V-Nail fastener.
With profile data storage of 5,000 different frames, the operator can easily recall any frame profile either alphabetically, numerically, or using the barcode reading option.
Frame Joining Capabilities
|Moulding Width (min to max)||Moulding Height (min to max)||Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke)||Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops||V-Nail Sizes||V-Nail Channel Capacity|
|¼” up to 4 ¼” (6-105 mm)||¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)||5 ¾” (145 mm)||Multiple||5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)||Adaptable to single size or multiple V-Nail mm sizes 5 individual channels – 220 V-Nails/channel|
- Unique Performance Features
- Equipped with five individual V-Nail storing channels, capable of holding up to 220 V-Nails each
- V-Channels can store multiple sizes or one common size for production uptime and productivity
- Easy table tilt adjustment for operator comfort
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Bar Code Scanner option for production integration and efficiency
- Join from front or back of machine
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
- Includes New C.A.P.S operating feature
|Weight||330 lbs (150kg)|