Our Universal V-Nails are used with non Alfamacchine brand equipment such as Cassese, Pistorious, Unimatic, Gielle, Morso, Brevetti Delta, Taurus, Framers Corner, and others.
Alfamacchine Universal brand is manufactured with our Power Twist® pulling power designed to improve the mitre joint quality in framed art or woodworking framing assemblies. The Power Twist® patented design pulls the joint tightly together giving greater performance strength. Manufactured from high quality steel, and applied with a propriety silicon, allows for smooth penetration into the joining material.
V-Nails come in 5, 7, 10, 12 and 15 mm sizes offered in a small convenient package for use with soft, medium and hardwood materials.
Small Quantity Package Specifications
- Package holds up to 7,000 V-Nails depending on mm size
- Packaging made from .024 SBS White Board - 100% Recyclable
- Master shipping carton houses two product cases
- Each case contains (10) individual V-Nail boxes
- Unique Performance Features
- Highest quality steel used to produce V-Nails
- Consistent batch to batch manufacturing maintaining the highest product quality - unlike generic V-Nails or Chinese imports