AMP Genuine brand is manufactured with our Power Twist® pulling power designed to improve the mitre joint quality on framed art or woodworking framing assemblies.
The Power Twist® patented design pulls the joint tightly together creating greater performance strength. Manufactured from high quality steel, and applied with a propriety silicon, allows for smooth penetration into the joining material.
V-Nails come in 3, 5, 7, 10, 12 and 15 mm sizes offered in a small convenient package or large volume bulk package for use with softwood, hardwood, MDF, and plastic framing materials.
The Genuine V-Nail product is intended to be used with the company’s Minigraf and U-Series Underpinner equipment. For other manufacturers’ equipment, refer to the Universal V-Nail Product Line.
Large Quantity Package Specifications
- Package holds up to 48,000 V-Nails depending on mm size
- Design includes “dust flaps” for packaging strength
- Less package handling and waste disposal as compared to competitive products
Small Quantity Package Specifications
- Package holds up to 7,000 V-Nails depending on mm size
- Packaging made from .024 SBS White Board - 100% Recyclable
- Master shipping carton houses two product cases
- Each case contains (10) individual V-Nail boxes
- Unique Performance Features
- Dominance of global market share with patented Power Twist® Technology
- V-Nails are produced with the highest quality steel
- Consistent batch to batch manufacturing maintaining the highest product quality - unlike generic V-Nails or Chinese imports
- Packaged in bulk from 16,000 to 48,000 V-Nail pieces – Less carton disposal compare to other manufactures packages
- Used by world’s largest OEM picture framing producers