Versatile Wall Cutter designed with an interchangeable cutting head platform that uses multiple cutting blades, scoring tips and cutting wheel holders for cutting and scoring a large variety of materials. Handles material sheets up to 63” high (1.6m) and features an acrylic breakout function. Mounts on wall or freestanding installation.
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates
- Can I use standard, off-the-shelf cutting blades?
- Better life and cutting performance
- Blade-to-blade performance consistency
|Cut Capacity||63" (1.6m) - Vertical|
|Cutting Head||Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.|
|Vertical Bars||Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.|
|Material Clamping System||Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60'' (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.|
|Depth||17'' (43 cm)|
|Weight||90 lbs (41kg)|
|Needed Wall Space||42.6 (3.96sqm)|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs. (45kg)|