The new XLD 170 is the most flexible of all FOTOBA cutters. Designed to work with both ROLLS and SHEETS, it is the perfect solution to trim all the flexible media output up to 1,7 mt/67in.
Regardless of any feed misalignment, the XLD 170 will automatically re-align itself to the edge of the printed image. If the printer fails to print parallel to the media edge, or if the printer fails to wind up the roll squarely, the XLD170 True Edge Tracking always produces perfectly squared posters.
The XLD 170 cutters can handle most flexible media up to a maximum thickness of 0,8mm (32ml) including polycarbonate, photo paper, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, film, duratrans, TDF, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints and much more.
- Self squaring to the edge of the image (X)
- True image edge tracking (Y)
- Automatic scanning of the cut marks
- Memory channels to store different cut marks, lenghts or combination of both
- Vertical slicers: single, 8mm double or adjustable double
- Adjustable cutting lengths and quantities for media conversions
- All mechanism controlled by stepper motors
- Self sharpening blade system
- Max linear speed 18 m/50 ft
- Accuracy +- 1mm (0.04in)
|Dimensions (cm.)||281 x 87 x 110h|
|Shipping Dimensions (cm.)||303 x 103 x 145h|
|Net Weight||250 Kg|
|Media Input Capability|