The type GTC belt calenders can be used for dye-sublimation transfer printing (paper to textile) as well as for dye fixation of direct printed dispersed dyes or pigments.
The precision guiding of the long belt and the lack of lateral movement of the paper and fabric make it possible to print with the highest degree of edge sharpness. The stable temperature of the thermal oil and the electrically heated drum are designed to give you excellent colour brilliance.
The machines are suitable for all kind of materials like woven – stretch – knits - non woven.
The calenders are standard equipped with:
- Low tension textile unwind
- Universal unwind shaft for textiles rolls for any core diameter
- Wind and unwinding shafts for transfer and protection paper, each with tensioning device
- Contact winder for textile
- Scraper blades to prevent paper or textile from wrapping around the drum and cleaning of the drum
- Cooling down and start-up timer
- Touch screen
Many features can be added when required or desired, like:
- Low Tension textile winding for stretch sensitive materials
- Driven substrate expander
- Edge cutting unit
- Exhaust hood
- Pressure laminating roller
- Pneumatic winding shafts