The beltless calender type GFC is designed for the fixation of dispersed dyes and pigments, printed directly on the material. Flag, banner and backlit material are ideal to be processed on this type of calender. The stable temperature of the thermal oil and electrically heated drum will give you consistent brilliant colours.
The machine is especially characterized by its low cost features:
- A low investment – no belt required
- Low cost of operation - no protection paper required
- Low cost of maintenance – no wear or tear parts of significant value
The machine is easy to operate and suitable for (thermo-) stable materials. There is no risk of ink staining by un-fixated material as long as it is sufficiently dried and the rollers and drum are properly cleaned before start up. Heating up is quick (<1 hour) and there is no need for a cooling down period before switching off the machine.
The Calenders are standard equipped with:
- Driven winding and unwinding position
- Tensioning guiding rollers
- Exhaust hood specially designed for complete fume extraction with fan and lifting device
- Touch screen
The following features can be added when required or desired:
- Driven substrate expander for material with curly edges
- Pneumatic winding shafts