From the creative minds that brought you VersaTechTM and pioneered the use of digital cutters to accurately "cut to print", now bring you VersaTech2! Innovation is the key to success and outlasting the rest. With the highly competitive arena of the large/grand format digital finishing industry, MCT Digital has the vision of ONE system to replace multiple systems - and the know how to do so. A true all-in-one solution to encompass all of its customer's needs, now and in the future that offers the highest degree of value retention and investment security. A robust, industrial system made 100% in the USA that will hold up to the wear and tear of your everyday work.
- New features for the VersaTech2 are being developed on a regular basis - right here in Milwaukee! We have engineers in house dedicated to making the VersaTech2 the most versatile solution on the market.
- TigerPack & Tilia Griffin for TigerVision (Design)
- PDF and integration with leading RIP manufacturers (Print)
- TigerVision (Cut)
- Automation Features
- Dual Conveyor technology (patent pending) for laser, standard cutting and routing.
- Center driven motorized unwind unit for roll to roll textiles and sheet feeder for boards.
- Laser Belt Technology
- Patent pending
- MCT Digital's patented dual belt technology for laser cutting will exponentially increase your productivity and throughput when processing roll-to-roll fabrics/textiles.
- MCT is now shipping the third generation of its patent pending laser belt technology. Utilizing a unique three ply architecture, the lightweight aluminized belt system is now made up of replaceable laced panels, and a zippered connection that allows for easy removal and re-installation. Based upon these capabilities, The VersaTech2 is the only cutting system that incorporates full conveying for laser, router and knife cutting in one system.
- Table Sizes
MCT Digital offers standard table sizes for a wide variety of end users. And if you’re outside the norm; fear not, MCT Digital also offers custom table sizes. If you can imagine it, we can build it!
- 1.6M x 3.2M (65INX 126IN)
An ideal solution for processing rigid boards (common board size - 4' x 81 and 5' x 10'), or roll to roll media up to 65" wide x unlimited length (with conveyor).
- 1.6M x 4.8M (65INX189IN)
Considered a custom size to most traditional print houses, but quickly becoming a "must have" for the digital textile printing industry (media width 65" or less). Other uses include: banner vinyl applications over 10ft. With the additional length, end users can spend less time indexing, and in return; increase throughput, and decrease costly errors.
- 3.2M x 1.6M (126INX65IN)
An ideal solution for space limitations. Great for adding automation w/out losing valuable space with a standard system (126" length + automation = 189").
- 3.2M x 3.2M (126INX 126IN)
Quickly becoming the status quo. With printers increasing throughput more and more; MCTs 10' x 10' bed size can handle up to two 5' x 10' boards in various orientations, or roll-to-roll media widths up to 3.2M (126") wide. Combined with MCT's "pendulum mode" feature, customers can double their productivity and throughput on a single platform.
- 3.2M x 4.8M (126IN x 189IN)
Considered a custom size to most traditional print houses, but quickly becoming a "must have" for the digital textile printing industry. Other uses include: banner vinyl applications over 10ft. With the additional length, end users can spend less time indexing, and in return; increase throughput, and decrease costly errors.
- 3.2M x 6.4M (126IN x 252IN)
The largest of the VersaTech solutions, and the longest, while still offering full automation for knife and laser cutting of roll-to-roll media. The longer bed size is quickly becoming a staple when offering "jobs longer than the table" applications for the digital textile printing industry. Other uses include: banner vinyl applications over 15ft. The additional length offers even more throughput than the 4.8M system with less indexing time and increased accuracy.
- 1.6M x 3.2M (65INX 126IN)