A breakthrough in printing technology, the Pro8432WT A3 white toner printer prints in any colour including white. Easy-to-use, affordable and ideal for creative, graphics arts use, the Pro8432WT prints solid, sharp, bright white colour designs on a wide range of media.
- Innovative technology
CMYW - A first for digital printing
- Extend creativity
White toner technology removes the last barrier in creativity and design
- In-house printing
Ideal for graphics, design and merchandising materials
- Versatile media
Stand-out printing on coloured media, clear film and transfer media
- Printing in solid, sharp and bright white is as easy as any other colour with the high-performance Pro8432WT. The combination of High Definition digital LED technology and cutting-edge OKI white toner technology removes one of the last barriers to creativity and design for print houses, manufacturers graphic arts firms and other businesses.
- Innovative technology - CMYW, A first for digital printing
The Pro8432WT is part of OKI’s White Toner (WT) portfolio - the first digital printer range that offers users the ability to print using white toner. Based on tried and tested devices, that are well regarded by graphic based industries for their high-quality output, the innovative Pro8432WT offers the same speeds as OKI’s standard colour digital LED printers and easy to use and operate.
- Ultra-reliable digital LED printing technology and a simple, flat paper path for longer trouble-free printing.
- Microfine High Definition toner and ProQ Multi-level output quality with 1200 x 600dpi print resolution for sharp, crisp results
- Prints at the same speeds as standard colour digital LED printers – 35ppm A4 plain paper, 20ppm, A3 plain paper
- Printer shipped with 2 additional 4,500 page White toner cartridges, to enhance your Return on Investment from day one
- Extend creativity - White toner technology removes the last barrier in creativity and design
The Pro8432WT removes the design barriers presented by traditional CMYK printing processes. Printing solid white onto a wide variety of media, it can be used in combination with transfer media to create vibrant print on dark backgrounds, dark coloured garments and other hard surfaces.
- Creates vibrant print on dark backgrounds, dark coloured garments and other hard surfaces
- Produces white graphic and lettering transfers on cost-effective transfer media
- In-house printing - Ideal for graphics, design and merchandising materials
White toner printing offers designers, graphics studios, point-of-sale manufacturers and a range of other graphics-based businesses new flexibility in printing, proofing and production, making it possible to print a range of demands in-house whenever they are needed. Flexible and built to overcome many of the barriers to creativity, the versatile Pro8432WT lowers the cost of producing creative design proofs.
- Prints on paper sizes from A6 to A3 and weights up to 256gsm
- Standard 400-sheet paper supply
- Versatile media - Stand-out printing on coloured media, clear film and transfer media
For window graphics and clear film, the ability to print white on top of the other colour adds richness and depth to the graphics and text and displays white where needed, making colours stand out.
- Creates vibrant CMYW colours on dark and light-coloured media, clear film and transfer media, ensuring colour and image integrity
|Printing Technology||Digital 4 LED Full-color Electrophotographic Printing Method|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (4 levels)|
600 x 600 dpi
600 x 1200 dpi
Physical dot pitch: 600 dpi
|Warm up time||Approx. 25.0 seconds from power-on|
Approx. 20.0 seconds from power save
|Interface||10/100/1000 Base Ethernet, (Optional) Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n)|
|Printer language||PostScript 3 emulation|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8|
|Printer fonts||PostScript emulation 80 fonts|
|Paper sizes||A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6, B6 Half, Tabloid (11" x 17"), Letter, Legal 13, Legal 13.5, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, 8.5" SQ, Folio, 8K, 16K, Photo Size (4" x 6", 5" x 7") (100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Index Card (3" x 5") (75 x 125mm), Custom Size: Width 64-297 mm x Length 90-431 mm|
|Paper weight||Tray 1 : 64 - 220 gsm|
Multi-purpose tray : 64 - 256 gsm
|Input Capacity||Tray 1 : 300 sheets|
Multi-purpose tray : 100 sheets
|Output Capacity||Face Down : Max. 250 sheets|
Face Up : Max. 100 sheets
|Weight||(includes supplies) Approx. 37.0 kg|
|Operating Environment||Operating: 10 - 32 °C, 20 - 80 %RH|
Storage: 0 - 43 °C, 10 - 90 %RH
|Power Source||Single phase 220 - 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±2%|
|Power Consumption||Single phase 220 - 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±2%|
|Safety & Environment Regulation||Energy Star, EMC-Directive, CE Mark, GS Mark, CCC Mark, cULus Mark, cULus Mark|
|Noise level||Operating :Approx. 52 dBA|
Idle: < 32 dBA
|In the Box||Manuals, Starter toner cartridge x 4, Image Drum x 4, Power cable, DVD-ROM|