3100 Multi-Material Cutter
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates
- Better life and cutting performance
- Blade-to-blade performance consistency
- Minimized “Blade Deflection” when cutting rigid substrates
Vertical Cutting Capacity: 63″ (1.6m)
Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60″ (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during
the cutting process.
|Depth||17″ (43 cm)|
|Weight||90 lbs (41kg)|
|Wall Space||42.6 (3.96sqm)|
|Cut Capacity||63” (160cm)|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs. (45kg)|