EFI VUTEk GS3250LX Pro
- With LED technology and increased productivity, the 3.2-metre EFITM VUTEk® GS3250lx Pro printer will help you offer more applications while lowering operating costs.
- Deliver high-definition POP graphics with true grayscale technology, 1,000 dpi, and multilayer white ink printing.
- Extend the range of supported substrates with innovative ink curing technology
- Increase uptime and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
- Drive down operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent colouroutput and simple operation
- Offer customers a greener printing solution
- The innovative ink curing technology of the EFI VUTEk GS3250LX Pro LED hybrid printer extends the range of supported substrates while lowering operating costs.
- Take on more jobs and turn them faster with continuous print productivity with less than five seconds between boards
- Accurately align images using the precision alignment fence
- Production-level LED technology
- Eight-color plus two white and single-pass, multilayer printing
- Switchable to Fast-5 for high productivity
- Dual resolution: True 600 dpi (24 pL) or 1,000 dpi (12 pL) selectable
- Output up to 223 m²/hr. and 60 –1.2 m x 2.4 m boards/hr.
- True variable drop greyscale print capability
- Handles flexible and rigid substrates up to 3.2 m wide and up to 5.08 cm thick
- Multi-roll capable —two 152 cm rolls
- Optional heavy-duty unwinder(HDU)
- Optional extension table with casters
Increased reliability and performance:
- Maximizeuptime with fewer parts, improved reliability standards, and easy troubleshooting