enVision™ Plotter Series
The enVision 375 (15″ tabletop) sprocket-feed plotter is designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability, and durability. The enVision plotter runs on Gerber OMEGA™ software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading, the Gerber enVision plotter is the fastest sprocket-feed plotters on the market.
- Multi-size platforms accommodates individual sign shop needs.
- Patented punch pattern provides superior accuracy which reduces material shifting, cut time, and waste due to cut errors. Enables ultra-long unattended runs.
- Easy material loading onto the sprocket wheels for quick, accurate, and unattended material feed.
- Re-engineered swivel knife provides greatly improved cut accuracy and throughput.
- High-performance servo drive, a continuous, automatic monitoring system, assures a precision cut at every position, at any speed.
- View & Recover feature allows you to pause the job, slew material to check, then press start to have the material automatically re-roll and resume cutting.
- Matched Technology System™ is fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design and output software and GERBER EDGE® series thermal printers.
- Open architecture is compatible with leading design and cut software.
- Intuitive user interface provides a short learning curve for greater productivity.
- Multiple functionality allows for cutting, pen plotting, and pouncing capabilities.
- Carbide knife blades are razor-sharp and long-lasting.
- Multiple blade types are capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness – from standard vinyls to sandblast stencils.
|Material Width||All 15″ (381 mm)
Gerber sprocket materials
|Cutting Width||13.25″ (327 mm)|
|Cutting Speed||50″ per second|
|Knife Configuration||Swivel Knife|
|Cutting Depth Adj.||Key Pad|
|Dimensions||29″ x 11″ (740 x 280 mm)|
|Weight||60 lb. (27 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100-230V, 47/63Hz|
|Replot Function||Up to 9,999 repeats|
|Curve & Arc Smoothing||Yes|