Future of Digital Printing In Ceramic and Building Materials
It is an art and technique of designing and building perfection, as distinguished from the skills associated with construction. The practice of architecture is employed to fulfil both practical and expressive requirements, and thus it serves both utilitarian and aesthetic ends. Although these two ends may be distinguished, they cannot be separated, and the relative weight given to each can vary widely.
Ceramic Decoration -The change in the world of ceramics.
The real solution for the ceramic future. Talking about digital ceramic decoration is talking about KERAjet.
Kerajet has developed a new line of products to provide long-lasting decorative solutions for construction materials such as concrete panels, pavers, cladding and much more. The new KERAjet S7 use the most advanced digital printing technology for printing with ceramic pigments, soluble salts, effects, solid applications, glazes and UVI inks.
Its compact and robust design makes it the ideal machine to be integrated in a production line, due to advanced electronic and its innovative and intuitive software make it the most versatile and complete machine in terms of performance in the market. Using different technologies and types of printheads synchronously, achieves unlimited decoration with glazes, colors and dry powders, getting a great differentiation and competitive product that the market demands nowadays.
- Kerajet is the leading company with a fully patented Cutting Edge Printing Technology.
- Kerajet system can be completely customized in order to fit customer’s requirements.
- Ink supplier selection and ink configuration as per customer choice.
- Qualified In-house Team of Design and Development.
- Continued investment in R & D.
- In-house Electronics Manufacturing.