The new KERAjet S7 use the most advanced digital printing technology for printing with ceramic pigments,soluble salts, effects, solid aplications, glazes and UVI inks.
Its compact and robust design makes it the ideal machine to be integrated in a production line, due to advanced electronic and its innovative and intuitive software make it the most versatile and complete machine in terms of performance in the market.
Using different technologies and types of printheads synchronously, achieves unlimited decoration with glazes, colors and dry powders, getting a great differentation and competitive product that the market demands nowadays.
- New distribuited ink control system.
- Up to 12 inks. Quick ink change.
- Continuous system of ink recirculation of exclusive design.
- Maximum printing stability.
- Frame colour modules with single or UP to fourth movement.
- Module removing control for each frame.
- Automatic purge and cleaning system.
- Ink heating/cooling system with individual temperature control.
- Height barrier safety system for each module frame.
- Robusto moving system by top bridge.
- Exclusive meniscus-differential pressure control.
- Maximum tile thickness: 46 mm. (might be higher on request)
- On line sampling without production stop.
- Conveyor speed: Up to 90 m/min (it depends on the production process and the installed printing units).
- Vertical resolution: From 180 to 1200 dpi.
- Horizontal resolution: From 254 to 1016 dpi.
- Inks: Inks, glazes and granillas intended for inkjet decoration.(certi ed by KERAjet).
- Drop size: From 10 up to 200 pl.
- Firing frequency: From 6 UP to 65 KHz.
- Piezo-electric Technology. Drop On Demand (DoD Printing).
- Range of printheads: K4, K6, K8, K9, K11,K12 etc.
- Ethernet connector 10/100 Base T.
- Electric requirements: 400V 3P+N+Earth– 50/60hz.
- Power: 23kVA for 700, 35kVA for 1400 and 50kVA for 1700. It depends on the amount and sort of insalled printheads.
- Compressed air: 1100 l/min 6 bar pressure for 10 sec. every 30 min. (1,1kW compressor, 200 litre tank).
- Environment conditions: from 25o C a 35o C.
- Moisture: from 30% UP to 80% (no condensation).
Management software: It manages, loads and show the designs, selects the printheads to be used and defines the prining mode: image by image, roller or canvas among other duties.
Ripping and colour management software: Colordirect.
Accepted image formats: TIFF, PSD.
CMYK, Multichannel and RGB image modes.
Some stricticly Design oriented tasks can be done, such as “ripping” or tone changes directly at the Production line, generating new files.
- Multiple entry kit.
- Relief detector.
- Adjustable print units.
- Cleaning gaps management.
- Height sensor.
- KERAjet S7 700: 4650 x 1500 x 2160 approx.
- KERAjet S7 1400: 4650 x 2140 x 2160 approx.
- KERAjet S7 1800: 4650 x 2590 x 2160 approx.