Massivit 3D offers a portfolio of large format 3D printers that leverage patented, high-speed additive manufacturing technology to serve multiple industries including visual communications, entertainment, events and exhibitions, interior design, and concept prototyping.
The Massivit 1500 Exploration Printer provides a first step into the magic of large format 3D printing for visual communication at an affordable price. It is designed to cater for print production spaces with a limited height.
Speed, Size, and Geometry Freedom for 100+ Applications with Large 3D Printing
Offering more than a hundred, ultra-creative applications, Massivit 3D printers produce giant-sized, lightweight, hollow models, signage and displays that can be illuminated, backlit, or enhanced by projection mapping. Massivit 3D’s advanced, patented technology offers a unique, variable-resolution capability as well as the creation of support-less structures, ensuring cost-effective production that minimizes labor and material waste. With a Massivit 3D large 3D printer, you will experience:
- Unprecedented 3D printing speed
- Super-size printing capacity
- Geometry freedom for curves and customization
- Variable in-printing resolution
- Remote operations and monitoring
- 100+ applications (3D POP displays, props, and selfie points, 2D/3D billboards and signage, innovative window displays, 3D molds for thermoforming, channel letters and 3D logos, custom-shaped SEG frames (soft signage), and personalized pop-up stores and booths)
|Print volume||147 x 117 x 137cm or 58 x 46 x 54″|
|Workflow and software||Massivit Smart|
|Dimensions and Weight|
*Printing speed for 1-meter diameter cylinder