The Massivit 1800 Flagship 3D Printer is the first of its kind to produce super-size, unique models, displays, and props. Offering high-speed production, it is designed to enable businesses to differentiate their offering, obtain higher profit margins, and enter new markets.
• Normal (1.3mm)
• Quality (1mm)
• High Resolution (0.8mm)
Special Printing Modes
• Mega-Quality (Rapid, high quality printing of large objects allowing gel cost efficiency)
• Variable Resolution (Predefine multiple resolutions per model according to required strength and quality)
• Mold Mode (Produce architectural elements, restorations, street furniture.. with concrete or plaster casting)
• Dimengel 90 – All-purpose, cost-friendly
• Dimengel 100 – All-purpose/ translucent
Single material system
Auto cleaning (time-based)
Massivit SMART Slicer
- Integrated user-friendly software plus advanced Massivit SMART Pro Slicer – 1 complimentary license.
- Additional license can be purchased separately.Sophisticated algorithms for easy file preparation.
- Includes Estimator Tool plus additional features and modes such as Mold Mode, Variable Resolution, and Mega-Quality.
Camera on printing head tip for monitoring.
Complimentary 9.6” tablet provided for convenient remote monitoring,operations, and support.
|No. of printing heads||1 or 2, with option to scale|
|Unprecedented printing speed||300 mm/sec linear speed
35cm /13.7” on Z axis per hour*
|Printing quality||Normal/ Quality/ High Resolution|
|Maximum printing volume||145cm x 111cm x 180cm or 57” x 44” x 70”|
|Supported materials||Proprietary Dimengel 100|
|Integrated software||Massivit SMART Slicer (purchased separately)|