Outdoor graphics is one of the fastest growing segments of the printing and marketing industry, mostly to the expanded capabilities of today’s digital printing technology, the integration of digital technology with outdoor signage and the commercial success of outdoor advertising. Outdoor signs and other displays require specific finishing solutions that can withstand sunlight, moisture, and other environmental factors.
OOH advertising is more cost-effective than any other type of advertising, it is the only type of advertising that has constant exposure, and it has a larger audience than any other type of advertisement. The ideal approach for companies who wish to promote their business in an eye-catching manner would be to opt for a billboard advertisement. It’s an essential and effective medium to reach out to new and potential customers.
Few forms of Branding
Wall Graphics is one of the most effective and visible forms of Brand advertising. Applying graphics on the walls is more than just aesthetics, you are engaging your customers to know more about your brand. Additionally it can also be used on your glass walls for privacy while promoting your brand at the same time. Wall graphics can be customized in countless colors, shapes and designs. It enhances the look of the area and inspires and motivates the viewers.
The quality of your custom exhibition graphics plays a vital role in the finished look of your stand. Custom made sit beautifully within your chosen custom exhibition stand. The benefit of eye-catching exhibition signage goes beyond increasing the amount go potential visitors to your stand. A highly visible logo or well-branded exhibition signs can provide momentary comfort for visitors.
Events are stressful at the best of times, and providing visitors with a familiar logo can draw attendees to your exhibition stand, plus – imaginatively positioned event signage will help reduce the chances of missing out on potential leads! Illuminated exhibition graphics can increase your sales & leads by up to 30%, providing a potentially significant increase in visibility compared to competitors, or for your clients.
Billboard advertising is the process of using a large-scale print advertisement to market a company, brand, product, service, or campaign. Billboards are typically placed in high traffic areas, such as along highways and in cities, so they’re seen by the highest number of drivers and pedestrians. Billboard advertising is effective for building brand awareness and broadcasting your business to as many people as possible. Because they’re in such busy areas, billboards tend to have the highest number of views and impressions when compared to other marketing methods.
The world of advertising has kept changing at an extremely fast pace due to fast emerging technologies. Several new technologies have emerged in the recent decade that have entirely changed the face of advertising. Digital technology has taken over and most of the game is being played online through digital ads and emails. However, outdoor advertising has not lost its charm fully because of the high exposure it provides to a large audience. Several brands still use Billboards for brand promotion since they are still highly effective.
Businesses use outdoor signage to register their brands in the conscious and subconscious minds of the people. People are exposed to brand logos and related images multiple times in a day. They can easily register that image in their mind and will remember it while they are making future purchases. Businesses create brands and every brand holds a meaningful philosophy behind it.
Outdoor signage is a great way to share that philosophy with customers. Outdoor signs have a very wide range of functionalities. In case a business needs to direct its consumers to a new location they have shifted to, signboards become necessary. Signboards can be used to tell the remaining distance to a venue of a restaurant or any form of location.
The EFI™ VUTEk® 5r+ is the most technically advanced five-meter LED roll-to-roll printer on the market. We’ve gone to the extreme to enhance the platform features that offer the highest image quality at the highest rated throughput speeds along with the highest range of options—giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Up to 5,242 ft2 (487 m2) per hour
- Up to 7 colors (CMYK lc lm lk) plus optional white or optional clear
- UltraDrop™ Technology with native 7 pL Printheads with true multi-drop addressability for high-definition image quality, outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients, and transitions, and superb text quality with small text in both standard and high quality with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes
- True resolution up to 1200 dpi
- Wide range of applications designed for challenging, premium POP as well as high volume billboards
- EFI – 3M™ SuperRange XF ink, including white, covered under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when printing with co-branded EFI and 3M™ UV inks on 3M™ flexible media1
- EFI SuperFlex inks available for car wrapping and fleet graphics
- EFI’s industry-leading LED curing technology and all its cost savings and environmental benefits
- Versatile media handling capabilities to support a variety of flexible media
- Carriage height adjustment and wrinkle analyzer* to avoid head strikes
- Mobile operator station with touch screen for maximum convenience
- iPhone application* for remote printer tracking
EXTREMELY versatile options
- White printing with a variety of white printing modes, up to five layers
- Inline finishing system for all-in-one printing, slitting, and collecting
- Double-bladed Slitters with 8 mm gap for separating multiple jobs on a single, full-width roll, minimizing media waste
- Automatic Backlit also supports multi-roll, cutting and slitting, and enables printing each side with a different print mode
- Automatic Blockout is also available for multi-roll and supports cutting and slitting
- ID Backprint for printing customer information on the back side of the media is now available with white ink for color-backed media
- Media Spreaders that prevent media wrinkles and allow printing on challenging media types
- 3.5-meter wide Super Duty Winder for loading heavy media rolls up to 1,750 lbs (793 kg) and up to 25.6 in (65 cm) outer diameter
- Winder Motorized Air Shaft for precise and excellent media collection